Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Review: The Raven King

The Raven King The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been waiting for this book for more than a month.. And it was so freaking good.. except the ending. But everything else that happens makes up for it, kinda.

There is some pretty fantastic things (even if some of them are 100% random.. unless I suck at seeing things) like Adam and Ronan.. who the hell saw that coming? Not this girl thats for freaking sure. Blew my mind. But it makes me happy anyways. Then of course Blue and Gansey finally have a single kiss... yes people thats all we get.. the one kiss. But that's alright.

So much happens in this book. Like soooooo much that there is no way I'm going to get into it. If you've read this far in the series you have an idea whats going and you know when I say that it's all a little crazy, I mean it. It's so much that I have a hard time putting it out in words. But I loved every second of it.

I felt like it ending quickly and it was very vague. That was the real disappointment. I liked everything else except I wanted more of an ending. Not just saying that Blue and Gansey are going to travel and Adam is going to college and Ronan is staying at the barn. Idk what I was expecting exactly I just know that what I got was a let down.

I am a huge romance reader... It's usually all I read and I was just hoping for at least a conformation that Blue and Gansey stayed together and especially what happened with Adam and Ronan. I need some closure on the relationships! Even the friendships seemed to be going separate ways... Which I get that happens after high school... but they went through too much together to just idk not say goodbye. It just ended too quickly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment