Sunday, June 5, 2016

Review: Shut Out

Shut Out Shut Out by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I wanted to like this book more than I actually did. I wasn't all terrible.. it was just terrible until about half way through. I almost put the book down multiple times.

I really don't want to give things away, so it's hard for me to review this book. That is one thing that I don't think I'll ever be great at. So this will be short and sweet. The thing that bothered me the most was that we didn't find out a lot until the very end. The author lets us know that their are secrets and more going on in certain situations but I just felt like it was being held over my head. It annoyed me. Besides that I wasn't a fan of some of the dialogue.. it seemed forced and awkward.

But besides all that I still enjoyed the book. I am glad I didn't out it down. I loved seeing Jacob grow to love Skylar. He was sweet.. well after he stopped pushing her away he was.

I will defiantly read the next book even if this one wasn't 100% for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment