Saturday, June 4, 2016

Review: For 100 Days

For 100 Days For 100 Days by Lara Adrian
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am a lover of Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series. I have read that series multiple times. I love everything about it. So when I saw that she was writing a non-paranormal romance it made me little nervous. Not saying authors can't write in multiple genres because the most defiantly can. But when I love something so much it's hard to see it change.

But I was pleasantly surprised by how much I did enjoy this book. Nick has such a powerful presence that he sucks you in. Avery is a starving artist, which usually isn't my favorite but it worked for her. The raw sexual connection with the two characters was so strong. It was one of the sexiest books I've read, at least in a long while. I can't wait for the next book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment