Thursday, June 16, 2016

Review: Wicked Intentions

Wicked Intentions Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I am not a huge fan of historical romances. Al that properness just doesn't do it for me. But this book I actually liked quite a lot. Honestly the only problem I had was the length.. I know people say that if you love a book it can never be too long but I disagree with that completely. When things start to drag out, my mind tends to wonder and I loose focus on what I'm listening to and that happened just a few times in this book.

Temperance ( I hate that name btw) is the heroine of the story. She, along with her brother Winter, runs the Foundling Home for young abandon children. She's a widow of 9 years and the house is her entire life. She is in some financial trouble though.

Lazarus Huntington or Lord Caire is a wealthy aristocrat who is looking for his mistress' murderer. He is in a part of town that he doesn't know that well so he makes a deal with Temperance. He wants her to show him to people who might be able to help him and he will take her to social events so she can try to get another patron to help fund the home.

They spend some time together and there is an animal attraction between the two. Temperance tries to fight it because it isn't "proper" but gives in eventually and they fall in love. Yay.

This book was sexy, sweet, had lots of action and lots of love. I am defiantly reading more in this series!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment