Thursday, June 9, 2016

Review: Claimed by a Demon King

Claimed by a Demon King Claimed by a Demon King by Felicity Heaton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I went into this book with a negative attitude ( I know bad Megan!) But I was not a huge fan of Sable in the last book but I am girl crushing on her for reals now. Also Thorn was freaking adorable. I love it when the hero doesn't know certain things.. like him trying to make human food for Sable when she was hung over. He had my heart right then and he will have it forever. Also how sweet he was. He jumped to the mortal world to get her coffee! OHHHH and when some skanky human throws herself at him he completely shuts it down. Whoo!!! Yay Thorn!

The whole book was action, adorable demon Thorn and Sable just being a badass. I loved this book!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment