Saturday, June 4, 2016

Review: Demon Possession

Demon Possession Demon Possession by Kiersten Fay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars. I had a hard time rating this book. I wanted to give it 5 stars but that would have been just a little bit of a lie. It was so freaking long. The first half was kind of slow and it was really just about a girl learning about how to move on from a horrible life And then theres a little bit of her and her demon falling in love and then in the last 25% of the book we find out who she is. I just think that the there is soo much information pushed into the last quarter. I wish it was sprinkled in throughout instead of all at the end.

I loved the book though. I did love seeing Analia grow into her own person and I absolutely loved all of the characters and I am excited to see where the series goes!


If you want to check this book out and other by Kiersten Fay go to her website:    http://www.kierstenfay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment