Monday, June 20, 2016

Review: Hot Blooded

Hot Blooded Hot Blooded by Donna Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was prepared to not like this book. I really was but I was surprised by how much I actually loved it. Laith is one of my favorite dragons now! Iona I didn't like at first but she grew on me.

Iona is a photographer who travels all over the world taking pictures in dangerous situations. Her father was the man who owned/protected the land next to the Dragon Kings. He dies and she come stop Scotland to bury him and sell his things. She has zero intentions of staying long. Then she meets Laith. They have an instant connection. Not just a lusty attraction but a connection on a deeper level. They want to know everything right off the bat. Neither of them wanted to fall in love but things happen.

This book is full of action, secrets and two people slowly falling in love. OH and the warriors play a big role in this book!! I miss them and LOVE when they get involved.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment