Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Review: Moon Dance

Moon Dance Moon Dance by J.R. Rain
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book wasn't that bad.. I was looking through kindle Unlimited books that you can listen to and saw this and thought What the hell? I mean I didn't love it.. But I didn't hate listening to it.

Sam was attacked and turned into a vampire against her will. She did work for the FBI but now can't go out at night so she has her own PI business. She has two children and a husband. she doesn't want to loose that life. So when her husband starts cheating on her she lets it go... uh NO. This pissed me off and then when she started dreaming about someone else she freaked out on herself. Lady your hubby is sleeping with someone else and isn't even trying to hide it.. I'm pretty sure its cool if you dream about another guy.

Other than that little irritant that book was good. It was about an actual case and not a whole lot of drama.

I went on and started the next book.. and stopped at about 10%... One of my biggest pet peeves in a book series is when there are obvious inconsistencies. In this book Sam is 37 and at the very end of the book her husbands girlfriend dumps him.. In the start of the second book, his GF is taking the kids for ice cream and Sam is 34... Like those are some pretty big freaking things to just change on a whim. I don't know if ill get around to reading the rest of the series. Maybe when I'm not pissed anymore.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment