Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Review: Barbarian's Prize

Barbarian's Prize Barbarian's Prize by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I freaking love the blue aliens. Salukh is no exception. He was so sweet and caring. Tiffany I didn't really like but that's alright. I read this series because it's funny... this book really wasn't all that funny. So I was a little disappointed with it. But I completely understand why Tiffany has her fears. She is 100% justified.. Salukh handled her fears perfectly. He didn't push her to do more than she was ready for, he let her control the sexual part of the relationship.. of course that didn't stop him from stalking her.. for her safety of course.

It's a cute story... Never thought I'd say that about big blue aliens with horns and hard plates in their skin.. But to me, it was just not as fantastic as the rest of the books.

I can't get enough of the blue guys.... I'm pretty sure I'm going to go back and re-read these because Josie's book doesn't come out for another month. I am beyond excited for that book! I like Josie, she reminds me of Liz and her cootie likes someone she hates... it's a recipe for disaster and I wouldn't have my books any other way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment