Saturday, March 19, 2016

Review: Kissing Steel

Kissing Steel Kissing Steel by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

So I thought I would give this series another try. Laurann Dohner's New Species series is fantastic and I love her writing in those books. So I thought that maybe the first book was just shitty. Plus it was a short book, only took me a couple hours to read. It was a couple hours wasted. I still hate this series. I hate the women. I actually did like Steel ( who is the male hero in this book). He was really sweet and it was cute how he didn't understand anything that wasn't logical. He is the reason this book got 2 stars instead of 1 and he is the ONLY reason. I hated everything else about the book. Renas character was weak... but then she would get really pushy. She basically molested Steel on 2 different occasions while he was unconscious or was working so he shut down his body. She was like a little girl trying to stand up for herself. She would open her mouth and talk but then when one of the Cyborgs said something back she would freeze and back down. It was annoying.

Anyways.. I didn't mean to rant. I am done with this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment