Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Reap the Wind by Karen Chance

Reap the Wind Reap the Wind by Karen Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just finished this book like right now and I probably should wait to write a review because I am so upset with the ending. But most of my reviews are rants anyways.

My whole problem with this series is I freaking love Pritkin and Cassie loves Mircea. I focus way too hard on that, I know it but I just can't help it. Mircea has been avoiding her, we find out why in this book but the reason is so lame. He could have told her why a lot sooner. I hate the way he just assumes she will do whatever he wants. But she still wants him. I just don't get it.. but whatever. With he cliffhanger at the end I feel like we are going to find out a lot more about him. Which I guess makes sense... the last 2 books have been all about saving Pritkin and we learn so much about it. So I guess I can deal with a Mircea book.. Doesn't mean I won't bitch about.

I kinda loved Pritkin's dad. I know crazy but I loved the interactions between him and Cassie. I also loved 24 year old Pritkin. He was so freaking sweet.. different from the guy we know and love but not at the same time. I kinda like the surly Pritkin better but it was still nice to see him before his dad and the other demons change his life.

The book was good. I enjoyed reading it but it almost felt like a filler. I have WAY more questions than I did before I started and none of my old ones were answered.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment