Friday, March 4, 2016

Drive Me Wild by Christine Warren

Drive Me Wild by Christine Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of my favorites from this series.. it may be my absolute favorite. It's hard for me to even put into words because all I want to do is ramble on about everything that was awesome in here.

Let's start with Rafe and Tess. I have loved Rafe since the very beginning and I have been waiting patiently (not really) for his book to come along. There has also been a little bit a mystery to him and I like that. Tess is a witch and she's is absolutely perfect for Rafe. Their first encounter, she tries to follow him but keeps tripping and making noises, so Rafe pins her to a wall so they can talk. She is this tiny little lady and she has a huge Jaguar shifter pinning her to a wall and she doesn't let that intimidate her what so ever. She fights back.. not physically but with her wit and sarcasm. I may have just a little bit of a girl crush on Tess. Another thing I loved about her was that even though her grandfather wanted her to gather info on Rafe and the Others.. she didn't. And she didn't try to hide that from Rafe. The others council also asks Rafe to gather info on the witches and he refuses to put Tess in that position.. again I love that.

Really there is a whole bunch of drama with the witches, her grandfather, and then lets not forget the whole curse thing. But the greatest part of the book was the relationship itself. Rafe was sexy as hell.. by far the best love scenes from the whole series. They fall in love pretty fast.. Of course they don't recognize it until the end but it's still there in everything that they do.

I am reluctant to pick up the next book just because this one was everything I would want in a paranormal book and Im afraid I'll be let down by the next. This series has been hit or miss for me and none of them have been like OMG.. except this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment