Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Review: Midnight's Promise

Midnight's Promise Midnight's Promise by Donna Grant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wasn't going to write a review for this. Mainly because there wasn't anything that was truly amazing or anything that I absolutely hated. I always find it hard to write reviews for books that were just meh. Also I have been on a Dark Warrior marathon and I just was kind of over this series. But that ending. It made me extremely happy.

Donna Grant went back through every couple and told us what they were up to or what they were going to be up to. I have never loved her more. This is a huge deal to me. I hate how some series just end and then thats it. It happens so freaking often. Even in single novels it happens. It infuriates me. I get all emotionally involved and the guy gets the girl but then nothing. I want to know more! Donna Grant gave that to me. So obviously I have to tell everyone how awesome she it. Even though this book was just so-so for me.

I was happy to see Malcolm happy. He was always entirely too hard on himself and I like him, always have. Eva.. well I didn't like her. She made aLOT of stupid choices. She was good for Malcolm though so I got over my dislike for her. Because Malcolm needed a woman who brought him back to life and well Eva did that. So she's a little dumb, so what? She makes Malcolm happy so I'm happy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment