Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Review: Grave Witch

Grave Witch Grave Witch by Kalayna Price
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book.... It was honestly a lot like Charley Davidsons books.. Except Alex isn't quirky like Charley was. So it wasn't funny like Charleys but I enjoyed it just as much.

I love Alex. She is a death witch.. which basically means she can call up shades from dead bodies that have all the persons memories and can talk. Creepy right? Yeah.. The awesome thing about Alex is that she isn't arrogant about her ability.. It's almost like she doesn't want it at all. Even though she uses it for good, like making sure the right man got put behind bars for killing a 5 year old.

I also like her love interests. A lot of people hate love triangles, but for me it just depends on how it's done. Falin was around a lot more than Death was but the little glimpses we get with Death make my heart ache for him. So right now it's hard for me to say who I am rooting for because there just isn't anything to go on with Death. And Falin, while I like him, he seems to be hiding a whole lot... Like being the Winter Queen's lover.  So I guess we will see how that progresses in the next book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment