Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Review: Darkness

Darkness Darkness by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Oh Darkness.. You were an asshole. I am so upset by this. You had some issues.. I understand but did you have to be a dick the whole book? No you didn't. You could have gotten over your shit faster. You defiantly should not have taken about 90% of the book to get it together. You sent her away twice. Not cool. You made her feel like an idiot the whole book. Again not cool. You freaked out on her when it was your fault you forgot to put on a condom. Really not cool. You broke my little heart Darkness. I wanted to love you, I tried to be sympathatic to your issues, but you just took too damn long to admit that you loved her. Hell you took too long to even admit that you cared for her even a little bit. Oh Darkness.

In the last 10% of the book you were perfect. Why couldn't you be that man sooner? You made sure her friend could be there, you got her a house, you got her a job and you even had a meal with your poor brother who only wanted to love you.

Okay now that the dramatics are gone, the story was good. It would have been fantastical if Lauren Dohner would have made Darkness man up a little sooner.. okay a lot sooner. But the plot itself i liked. Kat came in and was kind of a bad ass. She lied to just about everyone.. but she was a good liar... I mean.. hell I don't even know but I liked Kat. I think she was a little over emotional for a girl who claimed she wanted no relationship but other than that, she was cool. She kicked ass and lets face it she put up with Darkness and he was a dick to her. It all worked out in the end but I gotta tell ya, there is no way in hell I would have stayed as long as she did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment