Sunday, March 20, 2016

Review: Moon

Moon Moon by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OK I kinda loved this book. I didn't think that I would.. The whole shrink who slept with her patient thing just didn't sit right with me. It made me feel icky. But that's not really what happened...

I love Moon. He has always been one of my favorite males. He is funny and sweet and he helps out a lot of the other New Species. I like that. I also liked Joy. Do I think she went about everything the right way? Hell no. She kind of screwed the pooch with the whole leaving and not saying goodbye thing. I 100% understand why she left. I also understand why she could not have said she was leaving to Moon directly. But helloooooo tell someone else to explain the reasons to him or write a damn letter. He wouldn't have been able to leave to find her and he wouldn't have to go through that rejection. He could have invited her back, not as his shrink. Or IDK just something different could have been done.

This book was a little different than the rest from the series because Moon had no idea who he was or who his friends were. I liked that whole aspect of the story. I liked seeing him slowly piece everything together... but only with Joy. I mean he hated her for leaving him so that sucked but it was still cool to see his mind work. And it was just different all around. No one stole his female to make an example of her and there really wasn't a whole lot of drama. I mean obviously there was some, but it just didn't feel the same to me. I may be crazy and I may be making it all up but but I don't care. It. was. different. And I liked it.

Also I want to see Harley fall in love. He was awesome. I just looked and there isn't a Harley book?? For real? Not acceptable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment