Sunday, March 6, 2016

Review: Moon Sworn by Keri Arthur

Moon Sworn Moon Sworn by Keri Arthur
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mild spoilers.. maybe? Probably.

hm. It's over. Not quite sure how I feel about that.. Except that I am happy that it's over. I was basically forcing myself to go on in the series. It was a lot of the same story in each book. The only difference was who she was sleeping with at the time and her only steady lover(Quinn) I absolutely hated. So I just had a really hard time getting emotionally attached to the characters. But by time I formulated that opinion I was already 4 or 5 books in and I just had to finish it.

I will say that this book was pretty good. There was a lot of unresolved problems that finally came to an end. Riley was dealing with Kade and Kye's deaths, so that added some depth to her, I think. She has always been kind of unemotional and I hated that. It sucks that it only happened in the last book. She also had Blake, her old packs leader, trying to get his revenge. I like what happened with the pack.

Then there is Quinn... ugh... My opinion of him changed in the last book. From absolute loathing to ehhh I don't really care and this book brought him up just a little bit higher.. Just a little. I hold grudges against characters and I still can't get over the whole mind manipulation thing. Sorry buddy.

At the end of this book though, I do think him and Riley are perfect together. I love Rhoan and Liander. They are by far the best people in the book. I think the only reason I read on was because of them. The ending was pretty much perfect. I won't lie. It's been pretty obvious from my reviews of this series that it hasn't been my favorite but the ending made up for it. It's got to be hard to end a 9 book series and Keri Arthur did a fantastic job. All the loose ends were tied and they all lived happily as a pack. Adorable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment