Friday, March 11, 2016

Review: Grave Memory

Grave Memory Grave Memory by Kalayna Price
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love and hate this book. I love it up until the last 10 mins and then I want to scream and rage at Kalayna Price for getting my hopes up and crushing them. Especially since I have ordered the next book but I am still waiting on it.. so I am not happy.

I am team Death. All the freaking way. It's not that I don't like Falin.. because I do. I just think he has done too many things that I wouldn't be able to get over. I understand that he is being forced to do those things by the Winter Queen. Still I don't have to like it.. or get over it. I now remember why I don't like love triangles. I always get waaay too into the characters. I need an author to tell me who to root for. This one didn't bother me at first because it was kinda obvious that Falin was the clear choice so it just wasn't much of a triangle. But now, NOW after this stupid book I will be so upset if she doesn't end up with Death. GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Okay the story... Nope screw it I'm too upset by the last part of this book. You gave me a dream Price and then you took it away. I will rate this book minus the last couple minutes.. because otherwise it would be negative stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment