Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Review: The Beast

The Beast The Beast by J.R. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have a hard time review this series because the books are so long and there is so much going on and so many different story lines so I just want to talk about Rhage for a second.

Rhage. Sigh. I love you. He is just male perfection in every way. I love a man with a sense of humor and what makes Rhage so awesome is that he can be funny but then in the next minute be series. He is also extremely sweet and sexy. He would do anything for Mary or his brothers. Plus he has the beast and the beast loves Mary. I think it's freaking adorable how it acts with her. I want that! Who doesn't want their man to turn into a cuddly beast? Only insane people don't want that.

So Rhage. That's all I have to say. Oh and that I freaking love his face off.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment