Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Review: Blood Obsession

Blood Obsession Blood Obsession by L.E. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh Aiden. I love you. Seriously, he was amazing. I still haven't read Blood Hunger, but I do have a copy of it now, so I do plan to read it. But as of right now I don't see Nik being any better than Aiden. He was just yummy. He is British and has a fantastic sense of humor. He is my ideal man. Sure he is possessed by a demon but ehh.. worse things could happen.. right?

So Aiden wakes up in grain.. literally covered in grain silo and he has no recollection of how he got there. He runs into Grace, who is spying one some random guys in suits, and finds out he is in China of all place. I liked Keira from the last book. She had to be a strong character to be able to deal with Luuk. But I LOVE Grace. She was weird and quirky and hellloo she had a pet hedgehog, named Mojo! She gets in all this trouble to save her Mojo. Anybody who puts their life on the line for an animal is perfect in my book. Anyways.. so Aiden decides that he is going to stay and help her get her Mojo back.. even though he has no clue what her Mojo really is... That is when I knew I was in love with Aiden. Well that and then later on in the book he carries Mojo in his sweatshirt hood... Sigh. Thats's just awesome.

So Aiden and Grace have the suits after them, but they later find out that they also have the demon possessed humans after them as well. There's a lot of things that happen here but I hate spoilers and I am trying my hardest not to give too much away. But eventually Grace ends up in Seattle to talk to Aiden's friends and their mates. Aiden follows and finds out that Wanno (which is the demon inside of him) is really in there and that Leeha is able to call him to her... Scary right? That can only lead to trouble.. That girl needs her head readjusted :)

I loved everything about this book. There wasn't one time during it that I was like "I hate that, or I wish that had been different". There aren't a lot of books that I feel that way about. There is just enough action, just enough romance, and just enough humor. Oh and the werewolves are in it to, did I mention that? I feel like I should have. They are funny guys.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment