Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Review: The Winner's Kiss

The Winner's Kiss The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed listening to this book. I love it when a book completely throws me and this one did that. It went in a direction that I didn't see coming. I mean obviously the ending was what I was expecting but the journey there was something I wasn't expecting.

Through out the series I have gone back and forth on my feelings toward Arin. The last book was hard for me to like him because we knew that Kestrel was actually doing something amazing and completely selfless. She was risking her life and Arin blew up on her and had written her off. But then again what else was he suppose to think? In this book I loved Arin 100%. He was perfection. He never once gave up.. even though he had plenty of reasons to.

I refuse to give any spoilers away and Im not sure how to get around them. So this is going to be short and sweet. I loved this book. I loved Arin and Kestrel. I loved how their relationship progressed and I freaking love that Arin fought for her and vise versa. It was a difficult and emotional journey. There was lots of fighting and lots of loving and understanding. Oh and a tiger named Arin too :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment