Saturday, April 9, 2016

Review: Until the Sun Falls from the Sky

Until the Sun Falls from the Sky Until the Sun Falls from the Sky by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well I won't lie and say that I loved this book... Because I really didn't. But I also didn't hate it.

I think what bothered me the most was Leah's complete helplessness. She didn't want to go to the selection, she didn't want to sing the contract with Lucien, she didn't want to feed him because she wasn't convinced it wouldn't hurt, she didn't want to go the The Feast, she wanted to be able to talk back but Lucien blocked her from speaking, like a lot. I have a thing with the whole mind control stuff. It bothers be. I like to look at a situation and always see a way out but with the mind control you have no way out. It's terrifying.

The book got enjoyable towards the end.. I'd day about 60-70% into it. When they finally, FINALLY get over all the mind games and Leah stops being a drone. After that it was sweet. Lucien was very affectionate and he actually let Leah speak for the most part.

I will probably get around to reading the next book but it won't be for awhile.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment