Friday, April 8, 2016

Review: Price of a Kiss

Price of a Kiss Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was a cute book. There were a lot of childish situations. Or I guess really it was just the characters were extremely childish. It was a new adult romance but the characters acted as if they were in high school.. or god even younger. There was sex.. I mean Mason was a freaking gigolo but other than some sexual situations it was very, very YA. Honestly the only reason I finished the book was because it made me laugh and any book that can make me actually laugh out loud is a good one in my eyes.

Reese was so overly optimistic and just so overly child like in her enthusiasm about everything that it was funny. Mason was kind of a strange character. He had his moments of awesomeness. But like I've said, I went into this book expecting college kids and what I got was kids in college that act like they are 15. Especially since the male MC was a freaking prostitute and the female MC had an ex BF trying to murder her. I just wanted something different.

But it was a cute story. I was happy for both of them at the end. Will I read the next book? Probably.. eventually. Not any time soon though. But that's honestly just because my TBR list is insane. It is a good book to pick of if you need something light because the characters were funny and it didn't take me long to read at all.


View all my reviews