Friday, April 8, 2016

Review: Price of a Kiss

Price of a Kiss Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was a cute book. There were a lot of childish situations. Or I guess really it was just the characters were extremely childish. It was a new adult romance but the characters acted as if they were in high school.. or god even younger. There was sex.. I mean Mason was a freaking gigolo but other than some sexual situations it was very, very YA. Honestly the only reason I finished the book was because it made me laugh and any book that can make me actually laugh out loud is a good one in my eyes.

Reese was so overly optimistic and just so overly child like in her enthusiasm about everything that it was funny. Mason was kind of a strange character. He had his moments of awesomeness. But like I've said, I went into this book expecting college kids and what I got was kids in college that act like they are 15. Especially since the male MC was a freaking prostitute and the female MC had an ex BF trying to murder her. I just wanted something different.

But it was a cute story. I was happy for both of them at the end. Will I read the next book? Probably.. eventually. Not any time soon though. But that's honestly just because my TBR list is insane. It is a good book to pick of if you need something light because the characters were funny and it didn't take me long to read at all.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment