Saturday, April 16, 2016

Review: Your Soul Was Made for Mine

Your Soul Was Made for Mine Your Soul Was Made for Mine by C.L. Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book. But I will say that I had a hard time with it at first. I have a few things that I personally don't like to read about. One of them is when a widower moves on. I know, I know that sounds terrible but I have my reasons and it's just not something I like to read about.

After the first couple chapters though my trigger was easily forgotten. Emmalyn's husband Thomas passes away. Nolan was one of Thomas' good friends. An Angel comes to Nolan and encourages him to contact Emmalyn and so he writes her. That's how their relationship starts, through letters. Which I will say I love. It was a nice way to establish a friendship and it was so much better than texting and phone calls. I like old fashion.

I love that C.L Hunter made the relationship so much more. It was intense because the relationship was emotionally deep, instead of it being a physical match.. I mean that comes later one but because of the emotions it makes the physical so much better.

The characters were well written and deep. The scenes were set up beautifully. The writing was fantastic. I've never read anything by this author but I won't hesitate to read books by C.L. Hunter in the future.

I received a copy of this book in return for my Honest Review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment