Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review: Prick

Prick Prick by Sabrina Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay.. this book was sooooo corny... but I loved it. I am not a huge fan of the step brother romances. I honestly don't get the appeal. Wait that's a total lie. I get it, but I just think that it is over played and usually the books end up being way to cheesy for me... Like I said this one was corny towards the end but it wasn't too much.

I went into this book thinking I was going to hate it. I honestly didn't think I would finish it. But really they were never related while they were together. Their parents were engaged.. but eh who cares they weren't related so whatever. Ive never had a problem with it being taboo but just in case that is one of your hangups.. it's written to where they aren't actual step siblings while they are together.

What made the book awesome--- Caulter and Kate. Kate was a priss with attitude. I was afraid she was going to be TSTL character but she wasn't! YAY. I actually liked her quite a lot. Especially since Caulter was a douche bag at first.. Kate gave it right back to him though. I absolutely loved the love/hate thing they had going on. I also loved that we got Caulter POV. I am 100% sure that if I didn't get his thoughts, I would have hated the book, because he would have just looked like a total Prick. But because we knew what he was actually thinking, he was easy to fall in love with.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment