Friday, April 29, 2016

Review: Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect Mr. Perfect by J.A. Huss
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I don't even have enough words to describe how much I hated this book. I am trying not to write as many bad reviews because they always come out as rants and I know for sure that is exactly what will happen if I attempt to write a real review for this book. So I am just going to make a few points.

--Ellie was 100% certifiably insane. I was embarrassed for her the entire book. Not once did any of her actions make sense. NOT ONCE.
--Mac was a douche. He talked her into doing all of these crazy sexual things in her workplace while saying "its fun." Yeah no bitch. It's not fun. If a women says no 5 times but then says yes the 6th time it doesn't make what you're doing ok. It also doesn't help when you tell her she's boring, delusional, she needs professional help, she has a stick up her ass all because she didn't want to suck you D in the stairwell, or let you fuck her on her desk or eat breakfast half naked IN HER OFFICE!
---It pisses me off that Mac wants to do all these things but it pisses me off more that Ellie lets him.
--At the end when Mac finally gives Ellie what she wants, she walks away because she now sees him as "too perfect". She's not up to his standards.
--Oh and they never actually got to know each other. Like nothing at all. They had lots of sex at the office. There was no talk of family, no talk of the past, no talk of where they went to school, favorite foods, color, movie, nothing. BUT Mac was madly in love with her after a few days?.. Just no. Ive said it a million times, instal-love does not bother me as long as it is written right. This was not that.

OKay so this turned into a rant anyways but it was just a terrible, terrible book. I think think the moral of this story is: Good sex does NOT equal love!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment